Kanyashree Prakalpa has received national and international recognition for its design and features of good governance. Awards received:
- West Bengal Chief Minister's Award for Empowerment of Girls, 2014
- Manthan Award for Digital Inclusion for Development (South Asia and Asia Pacific) 2014 under the category E-Women and Empowerment.
- National E-governance Award 2014 – 2015 awarded by the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances, Government of India.
- Skoch Award and Order of Merit 2015 for Smart Governance.
- CSI-Nihilent Award, 2014-15.
- United Nations WSIS Prize 2016 Champion in e-Government Category (WSIS Action Line C7)
- Finalist in GEM-Tech Awards 2016 organized by ITU and UN Women
- 1st Place Winner in UNPSA Award 2017
The Scheme was appreciated as a good practice at:
- The "Girls' Summit" organized by DFID and UNICEF (London, July 2014).
- Consultation on "Child Marriage and Teenage Pregnancies" organized Tata Institute of Social Sciences (Delhi, March 2015).
- Consultation on "Empowerment of Adolescent Girls" organized by the World Bank (Ranchi, May 2015).
- National Workshop on "Conditional Cash Transfers for Children: Experiences of States in India" organized by NITI Aayog, India (Delhi, December 2015).
- Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Enclave organized by U. S. Consulate & Shakti Vahini (Siliguri, February 2016).