Download The Android App
Kanyashree Prakalpa has received national and international recognition for its design and features of good governance. Awards received:
- 1st Place Winner in UNPSA Award 2017
- Finalist in GEM-Tech Awards 2016 organized by ITU and UN Women
- United Nations WSIS Prize 2016 Champion in e-Government Category (WSIS Action Line C7)
- CSI-Nihilent Award, 2014-15.
- Skoch Award and Order of Merit 2015 for Smart Governance.
- National E-governance Award 2014 – 2015 awarded by the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances, Government of India.
- Manthan Award for Digital Inclusion for Development (South Asia and Asia Pacific) 2014 under the category E-Women and Empowerment.
- West Bengal Chief Minister's Award for Empowerment of Girls, 2014
The Scheme was appreciated as a good practice at:
- Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Enclave organized by U. S. Consulate & Shakti Vahini (Siliguri, February 2016).
- National Workshop on "Conditional Cash Transfers for Children: Experiences of States in India" organized by NITI Aayog, India (Delhi, December 2015).
- Consultation on "Empowerment of Adolescent Girls" organized by the World Bank (Ranchi, May 2015).
- Consultation on "Child Marriage and Teenage Pregnancies" organized Tata Institute of Social Sciences (Delhi, March 2015).
- The "Girls' Summit" organized by DFID and UNICEF (London, July 2014).
All efforts have been made to make the information as accurate as possible, WCD, Govt. of West Bengal or National Informatics Centre (NIC), will not be responsible for any loss to any person caused by inaccuracy in the information available on this Website. Any discrepancy found may be brought to the notice of Department of Women Development & Social Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal or NIC.
This site is best viewed with Firefox 58.0.1 or above, Google Chrome 58.0 or above, IE 7 or above.
© 2013-2017 Wbkanyashree - All Rights Reserved
Last Updated on - 28.05.2023